Yup, its possible to not only save money, but also help protect the environment.
Here are the 5 reasons to accomplish both AT THE SAME TIME.
1. You can save $100s on your power bill, next month and every month after that. Think of the long term value of that. This is not short-term savings, but lifelong.
2. At the same time, you will help limit the greenhouse gas emissions your power company is now releasing to produce the power you have been using. Not a lot by yourself, but each step is part of the critical next step we all need to survive on this planet.
3. Whether you do this yourself or invite friends or family to help, you and they will all enjoy the satisfaction of building something worthwhile your own electrical power generator.
4. Once you are off the grid, you will laugh at rising energy prices. They wont bother you, in fact they will make your accomplishments just that much more valuable.
5. This is your turn to take action and become part of the solution rather than being a part of the demand the energy companies use at their excuse to not take action on their own.